Tuesday, January 15, 2013

ON A COLD DAY!




 Blogging from a very, very cold village in the Welsh Valleys!!!
As today was so cold- too cold to leave the comfort of my warm house, I thought I might go search out a few more  pages that I have not ( well I don't think I have) up loaded to my blog.

 
I really like this one although the colours are not very good on here. I have built up a lot of banners, by layering.



This layout is using Glitz Design papers. I cut out, tore, layered, inked, distressed and even did a bit on the ribbler. Adding a button or 2 and a ticket to finish off.
 
 
 
 
 I used some scrap paper from a kit I found. This layout is for a Chinese Whispers I have joined.


 

This layout is full of depth and texture, almost everything is raised with 3D pads.
 
 
 
 For the last layout of the day I have cut into the banners without removing them from the page and lifted then with 3D pads. I have layered up a border along the bottom using corrugated cardboard, ribbons, lace and strings of pearls to create a vintage feel to the layout.
Thank you for calling by today see you soon.


7 comments:

Claireliz said...

Gorgeous pages Penny.
C xx

Lesley G said...

Scrummy pages x

House of Bears said...

Your pages are lovely, so full of detail without being at all crowded.

My simple life said...

amazing layouts. Wish I could do some like that but mine always end up looking a mess lol

MiniOwner said...

Just lovely! Some great scrapping there, Penny.
Sue x

Sue said...

ooo Gorgeous!! Stay warm!!

Caroline Lovett said...

loving your signature handmade flowers :)