Thursday, January 10, 2013

A FEW LAYOUTS I FOUND......

These are a few layouts I found that have not been put to into an album I thought I might share with you. They may well have been up loaded to my blog before....... if so I am sorry!
The quality of the photos is shocking- blame the good old British weather for that.
 
 
For this layout I used Authentique papers. I cut out groups of flowers and layered them up with 3D pads to created height and dimension. I draw a think black line around the edges of the flowers to accent them.
 
 
 
The paper for this is Glitz Design. I used a lot of dies and punches for this layout- Tim Holtz Tattered Florals, Martha Stewart lattice heart punch. and EK success journal tag punch.
 
 


This is using Webster Pages, spritzing, stamping and lots of cutting out and layering up.
 

 

 The 2 above uses Pebbles. I have stitched on the layout with a sewing machine, used doilies, buttons and punches.



                                           This is another Authentique layout.

 
      This layout is a lot of cutting out and layering papers are from MME.
 


 A bit a of cute  Christmas layout. I have used the Gingerbread men Cart on the cricut and the vintage Doily on the edge die from Tim Holtz. Again a lot of cutting out, layering and tucking under.




5 comments:

MiniOwner said...

Lovely lovely scrapping, Penny. So pleased you visited my blog today and thank you foryour kind comment.
Sue x

Sue said...

Gorgeous Pages!

Claireliz said...

Wow, that's a lot of beautiful layouts, love the Authentique papers, I may have to invest in some of those.
C xx

Lesley G said...

Gorgeous pages Penny, LOVE the first one, probably my favourite :)

Becky said...

All lovely layouts Penny. The first one is my favourite, love the muted pastel colours on the black and white background. Gorgeous. Becky x